2024 STAR COURSES and OPPORTUNITIES - Register your interest
- These courses are not open to International students (Except for any Open Days)
- Students can only choose a max of 2 courses to attend
- Course descriptor is on each attached document, these are tasters only so no credits
- Students will be contacted about availability of course dates once they register and additional information will be provided then
Are you interested in the tourism and hospitality industry but would like to experience what it’s all about before you decide? Through EQRC you can come join us for a few days of jam-packed activities in Queenstown or the Bay of Islands where you can experience QRC first-hand and learn why our college and the tourism industry are the perfect fit for you.
EQRC runs during the school holidays in April, July and October with limited places available
CCUSA Lunchtime Zoom Presentation
Are you interested in working as a summer camp counsellor or volunteering overseas for your Gap year in 2025?
Bring your lunch to Careers T20 on Tuesday 12th March at 1:45pm to listen to an online presentation by CCUSA staff about the exciting opportunities available with this organisation.
Are you interested ins Science / Technology / Business
Innovated Young Minds IYM 2024 applications closing soon, don't miss out!
Please let Ms Caseley know in Careers if you apply for this opportunity
Te Wānanga o Raukawa Open Day Visit
10 May 10.30am - 1.15pm in Otaki
Transport available to & from event
Open to Y11-Y13 students
Are you interested in visiting Te Wānanga o Raukawa Open Day in Otaki. Find out who they are and what makes their qualifications unique.
- Meet the `Pūkenga (Tutors)
- Interactive activities
- Get course information
- Study advice
- Campus tour
Please register your name here