Join the school community this Friday, 8 February from 5.30-7.30pm for our Community Evening.
Bring the whole family, some cushions or a picnic rug, and enjoy entertainment on the field from the Redfernz. Free sausages, pizza, drinks and ice blocks will be available for a light meal.
While parents come into the hubs to meet with teachers, Kelly Club will be running fun outdoor activities for all ages. Plus the bike track will be open.
The meeting times are:
- 5.45-6.10pm Te Rito in Kowhai (yellow carpet)
- 6.15-6.40pm Koru in Karaka (orange carpet)
- 6.45-7-10pm Harakeke in Mawhero (pink carpet)
Covered in each presentation will be:
- teachers in each team will introduce themselves
- overview of a standard week - what the general hub timetable looks like
- key aspects of the programme, including words you might hear kids talk about (ourTime, myTime, iTime etc.)
- clubs and activities happening through the week
- key admin things (lost property, when to arrive at school etc.)
Teachers will then be around afterwards if parents want to introduce themselves or ask a quick question. However, this won't be an opportunity to have a quick conference about your child - if you need a longer conversation about your child, please make a time to meet with their whanau teacher.
In the case of wet weather, "meet the teacher" will go ahead, but outdoor activities will be cancelled.