School Notices - 13 February 2019
- Co-curricular classes begin this week
- 4 year old programme begins this week
- A reminder of the Te Papa visit to see the Terracotta Warriors exhibition
- The first of the International Student Parent Orientation sessions - Thursday 14 February
- Electives start on Monday 18 February
- Amesbury School netball sign ups. Closes Friday 22 February
Just a reminder to complete the Recapitation Survey if you haven't already done so. The survey closes on Friday.
Please see Rachel, at the office, to collect as soon as possible if any of these belong to you... Shoes / Fleeces / Water bottles / Miscellaneous - see photos below. Only un-named items are held at the office for a couple of weeks, then, if unclaimed, they will be donated to charity.
Khandallah Arts Theatre
The Khandallah Arts Theatre invites you two free events. (flyers below)
Community Advice Bureau
On Thursday 21 February at 5.30pm CAB will be running a seminar for migrants on finding a job in Wellington. (flyer below)
Northern United Junior Hockey Club
The Club is offering no obligation have-a-go hockey days. (flyer below)
The Nairnville Recreation Centre are organising an afterschool Basketball Clinic to run every Wednesday during the school terms. It is suitable for kids aged 7-12. The programme will start on 27 February.
The 3.30-4.30pm session is for the 7-9 year olds and the 4.30-5.30pm session is for the 10-12 year olds.
If this is something your children would be interested in please get in touch with us, or check out our Nairnville Facebook page for more information.