Women's Movie Night - Wednesday 23rd September @ 7:00pm
- When: 7pm, Wednesday 23rd September, 2015
- Where: Amesbury School, meet at reception
- What: A cake, coffee and movie night.
- Who: Women - feel free to invite your neighbours. (Men are most welcome also).
- Movie: Man on Wire. (2008)
Have a sneak preview here: http://www.manonwire.com
On August 7th, 1974, a young Frenchman named Philippe Petit stepped out on a wire illegally rigged between the New York World Trade Center’s twin towers. After dancing for nearly an hour on the wire, he was arrested, taken for psychological evaluation, and brought to jail before he was finally released. This extraordinary documentary incorporates Petit’s personal footage to show how he overcame seemingly insurmountable challenges to achieve the artistic crime of the century.
What do I bring? Just yourselves.
Please RSVP: email@example.com so we know how much cake to make!