School Notices - 29 June 2020
- School Cross Country - 11am Tuesday 30 June
- Board of Trustees Meeting - 5.30-7.30pm Wednesday 1 July
- Matariki Activities - Thursday 2 July
- Amesbury Awesomeness Awards - 2.15pm Thursday 2 July
- Co-curricular Lessons end - Friday 3 July
- Last Day for Term 2 - 3pm Friday 3 July
Other things to note:
- Carpark Survey - emailed out by Urs - please have your say
- School Swimming in Term 3 - Please advise if your child will not be participating
- Term 3 commences - 9am Monday 20 July
Koru Hub is desperately in need of newspaper!
If you have any newspaper please drop it off to the Hub or drop it off to Rachel in the office. Amaria & her team will be most grateful.
Rachel is desperate for all the lost property to be claimed before the end of term.
One of the fleeces has been claimed since last week but she still has 5 left.
In addition to the other miscellaneous items, a new pile of stuff has ended up in the office. See all of the photos below.
myKindo changes to POLi payments (instant bank transfers)
We have been advised that a service fee of 1% (capped at $3) will apply for myKindo topups using POLi (instant bank transfers) from 6 July 2020. Internet banking continues to be FREE.
You will see these top-up options:
- Internet Banking (POLi) - will incur a 1% service fee (capped at $3). Funds are instantly transferred.
- Credit/Debit Card - will incur 2.5% and 50c service fee. Funds are instantly transferred. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, China Union Pay.
- Internet Banking (at your bank) - FREE. Allow two days for processing of funds (normally next day). Orders can be automatically placed when the funds have cleared. Kindo is a Registered Bill Payee with all major banks (search 'Kindo' to avoid entering their bank account number when using internet banking).
You can set up an Auto Payment or top up additional funds to your myKindo balance to avoid topping up each time, which will streamline your next purchase if you'd like to do so. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org
myKindo phone app is now available
No more passwords! Log in with a touch, Face ID or PIN number - making it easier and faster to order and pay at our school. Search for "myKindo" in the app stores.
iPhone App Store link:
Google Play link:
Churton Park Community Centre Newsletter
If you haven't already come across it please check out the latest Churton Park Community Centre Newsletter to see what's happening in Churton Park.
Tots to Teens Magazine
The new June/Aug issue digital magazine is available here: https://issue2006nis.totstoteens.co.nz/.
What’s in this issue?
With holidays on the way, and families looking to travel NZ with kids, we have collated 376 things to do in Aotearoa. Now that the chilly days are arriving, we have the deets on how many layers your child needs to wear, how to keep your family in good health with good food, and we share some helpful advice about common ear, nose and throat complaints. We have two super-simple and delicious recipes with brown rice (you’ll be hooked on the cheese balls, we promise!) and we look at cures for our sporty kids who develop Osgood Schlatter(knee pain) and Sever’s disease (heel pain).
As always, we have many wonderful competitions for readers to enter, and a family fun page for everyone to enjoy.
"My Amazing Brain"
Authored by Victoria Jenkins, a primary teacher at Riverlands School in Marlborough and a mum of two, My Amazing Brain is a stunning A4 activity book for 4-12 year olds to write and draw in. It’s perfect for the cold days, the sunny days, and the ‘oh my gosh they’re crazy’ days.
My Amazing Brain will get your kids moving, send them out in nature, have them creating and being musical, while teaching you lots of simple things that nurture developing brains.
Visit www.brainessentials.nz for more information and to order one for each of your children at a discounted rate.