Amesbury Notices - 26 July
- First Day for Term 3 - 9am Monday 26 July
- Newlands Intermediate School in Action Morning for parents - Tuesday 27 July
- Wellington City Council Plastic Free July talk - Tuesday 27 July
- Co-curricular lessons begin - Wednesday 28 & Friday 30 July
- Junior Disco & Senior Disco - Thursday 29 July
- Playhouse Theatre performance of Rumpelstiltskin at school - Friday 30 July
While the information for Term 3 has already been sent out via email, here it is again in case you can't find it among the myriad of emails you receive - Term 3 Information.
Construction starting on our new hub building
The rescheduled Discos will be held this Thursday (29 July).
Please note, however, that tickets for entry close on Sunday 25 July, so if you haven't already got a ticket - act fast.
Our popular co-curricular lessons begin again this week - musical instruments, Communications Skills, and Speech & Drama.
- Keyboard - we are almost at maximum but are happy to take names for our waiting list
- Drums - while we are thrilled that the new hub build is going ahead, drums has become a casualty as it is held in the caretaker's shed which is off limits to students and staff. We are looking at other venue options so if you are interested in drums please still let us know.
For further information or to sign up for any lessons please contact John at email@example.com.
Hindi lessons will be continuing on Thursdays after school this term.
For further information please read this article.
Kelly Sports - Term 3
Play like a Sports Hero - Term 3 (Y0-4) - Fridays 3.05-4.05pm - starts Friday 6 August
Kelly Sports will be back in Term 3 Week 2 with their fun and exciting classes.
This term we will focus on the following sports: Football, Hockey, Ultimate Frisbee and Dodgeball!
This weekly programme gives children the skills and confidence in a fun and enjoyable environment. It also encourages their enthusiasm for sport and the life skills that such involvement brings – giving them confidence to join sports clubs and teams in the future. It’s a great way to try new sports, learn new skills and improve ability.!