Movie Nights 2016
- Thursday 7th April
- Wednesday 25th May
- Wednesday 10th August
- Thursday 15th September
- Tuesday 1st November
Lesley Murrihy and Mary Jane Robiony-Rogers would like to invite you to join them for another of Amesbury School's famous Women's Movie Nights.
- When: 7pm, Thursday 7th April , 2016
- Where: Lesley’s home, 11 Foxham Terrace, Churton Park.
- What: A cake, coffee and movie night
- Who: Women - feel free to invite your neighbours. (Men are welcome too!).
- Movie: The Wolfpack. (2015) A documentary directed by Crystal Moselle. Here's the review from Aro Video: Aro view: "A poignant, stranger-than-fiction documentary about the six Angulo brothers, raised entirely within the confines of their Lower East Side Manhattan apartment, whose knowledge of the outside world is gleaned entirely through their extensive film collection. Their troubling childhood is revealed through extensive home video footage that is often disarmingly funny, and is assembled as a deeply sympathetic, complex portrait of "tough love" that is ultimately a testament to human endurance, fraternal bonds and the inspirational power of movies".
Have a sneak preview here: http://www.nziff.co.nz/2015/film/the-wolfpack/ Please note the rating is M.
What to bring? Just yourselves.
Please RSVP: To firstname.lastname@example.org so we know how much cake to make!