There are options available within our school uniform to ensure that our students keep warm over the cooler winter months.
- Students can choose from the options available of culottes, skirt or trousers.
- There is also a long sleeve shirt option for both seniors and juniors.
- A red merino school jersey is also available and can be worn under the blazer.
- Black opaque tights are also an appropriate option for cooler weather.
- While all girls are required to have a school blazer which is suitable for wearing indoors, there is the additional option of a black school jacket that is for outdoor use and very helpful for keeping students warm as they travel to and from school.
A reminder too, that hoodies are not part of our school uniform and are not to be worn. We recommend wearing a thermal under a shirt, that is not visible, should additional layers be required.
The Uniform Shop at Unit 3, 403 Worcester Street, Linwood is open over the school holidays on
- Tuesday 14 July 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Thursday 16 July 3:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday 18 July 10:00am – 2:00pm