Fees for 2022
The AGHS Board of Trustees have opted into the government’s donation scheme which provides per head student funding for delivery of compulsory curriculum. This means that the school does not request donations or payments from families for classroom learning. The exceptions to this are listed below and include overnight experiences, take home components and any extra curricular experiences:
- Take home component eg: as in product development and fashion design technologies
- Purchase of non-compulsory hardware or software
- Gifted Education programmes
- Instrument hire
- All extra-curricular activities (students choose to take part eg: sporting and cultural, school formal etc)
- Overnight field trips and camps
- School magazine
These goods and services will be a cost to parents.
At the start of the year we will advise the project that each year level will be undertaking, and the cost involved of the take home component.