To celebrate International Women’s Day, a Women in Leadership Virtual Luncheon will be held next month.
Business South is delighted to be hosting the lunch in conjunction with the Southland Chamber of Commerce.
We have five amazing guests joining us to speak about resilience in 2022 and encouraging others to help forge women's equality:
- Kiko Matthews – Taranaki-based British adventurer, world record-holder, environmental champion and social entrepreneur
- Pauline Smith – award-winning author, teacher and Southlander of the Year 2021
- Holly Robinson – Paralympic Games gold medallist and teacher aide supporting children and young adults with learning difficulties
- Yanina Tacchini – restaurateur, business leader and advocate for those with autism and ADHD
- Josie Spillane – CEO of Highland, Hamptons Downs, and Game Over Queenstown and Auckland.
Date: Tuesday, 8 March
Time: 12.00pm to 2.00pm
Cost: $35.00 – of which $20.00 will go towards a voucher for you to spend at a local café, bar or restaurant in your region.
Register for this event here.