A once a year opportunity to meet, mingle and share ideas with other school administrators, and learn the latest tools to make your life easier.
Thursday 9th August 2018 - 8.45am-4.30pm, Westpac Stadium, Wellington
Mingle and share ideas with more than 100 administrators
A great mix of new and experienced administrators from right around the lower North Island come to the Conference. It's a relaxed and collegial atmosphere and we make sure there are plenty of opportunities to meet and talk with other administrators.
Relevant and useful workshops
There are more than 20 workshops to choose from at this year's conference. Just pick the topics most valuable to you. Our experts can help you:
- Take the stress out of managing your school's payroll.
- Grow your school's engagement with your community with Facebook
- Help you save hours of time with productivity tips for Google Docs and Office 365
- Improve your communication and negotiation skills to get stuff done
- Understand the stress points of your workflow and how to manage them effectively
- And so much more!
Hear from the best names in the education sector. We get the most influential speakers from across New Zealand to present and share their expertise!
“The speakers were absolutely amazing and inspiring...”
Jackie Wilson-Baker, 2017
This is a must-attend event for school administrative and support staff.
See all the details in the brochure attached below.