As you may be aware board elections will be held this year. If this is something you may be interested in or you would like to know more about becoming a trustee please email Christine Gillard so she can arrange for your contact details to be given to a Board member.
Being a trustee is a great way to be involved with the school and one of many ways to give back to the school. Current Board members are more than happy to meet with you to discuss the role of the Board and what is involved in being a parent representative on Wednesday 1 May at 2:00pm.
Attached is information regarding information evenings being held at Haeata Community Centre Campus or Hornby High School which may be of interest to anyone considering standing.
Click here to view a video details "What does a board of trustees do?"
Key event dates are as follows:
- Main voting roll closes - Wednesday, 8 May 2019
- Call for nominations by Friday, 10 May 2019
- Supplementary roll closes - Wednesday, 22 May 2019
- Nominations close - Friday, 24 May 2019
- Voting papers sent by - Wednesday, 29 May 2019
- Election Day - Friday 7 June 2019
- Votes counted and results declared - Thursday, 13 June 2019
- Board takes Office - Friday, 14 June 2019