We would like to invite you and your child to meet with your child’s teacher for the Term 3, 3 Way Conference. We believe that there are advantages in providing this opportunity to meet and discuss your child’s abilities, strengths and needs. This is an opportunity for you to discuss with the teacher your child’s learning and growth as part of the Casebrook Community.
Teachers will be available on Wednesday 22 July (from 2.15pm - 8.00pm) and Thursday 23 July (from 3.00 - 6.00pm). These conferences will be held in the classrooms and are 15 minutes long.
- School closes at 2.00pm on Wednesday 22 July.
- Thursday 23 July school closes normal time (2.50pm).
Please also consider the Foods/Textiles, Hard Materials, Art and Science teachers who would be pleased to discuss with you, your child's progress in these areas. Bookings can be made online.
Follow the following easy steps.
- Go to www.schoolinterviews.co.nz
- Enter the school code - HMVSR
- Click on 'Go'
- Follow the on screen instructions.