The Board met on Monday 27 August
The following is a summary of items discussed/resolved:
- The new Boys’ School building has progressed to the Preliminary Design Phase. Committee meetings to be held in September will progress this further.
- The series of community engagement sessions continue this term, focusing on the curriculum, well-being and the Anglican Audit.
- The Board is working with Chapter on consolidating the School’s Trust Deed.
- A Board Strategic Planning session will be held in Term 4.
- A detailed report was received from the Principal including an update on the roll, staff arrivals and departures, 2019 term dates and progress on curriculum development
- Reports were presented on Finance, Health & Safety, Marketing, the Anglican Character and from the Chaplain on a RE Teachers and Chaplains conference.
The Board will meet again in October.
We hope all members of the School Community have enjoyed the Operettas and have a relaxing holiday. We wish the Cathedral choristers well on their tour to Sydney and Japan and look forward to a busy final term for 2018.