What is Friendliness?
Friendliness is being a friend. It is taking an interest in other people. It is going out of your way to make others feel welcome or make a stranger feel at home.
When you are friendly, you happily share your belongings, time, ideas, and feelings. You share the good times and the bad times together. Friendliness is the best cure for loneliness.
Congratulations! You are practicing Friendliness when you...
- Like yourself and realize you have a lot to offer
- Smile and greet someone you do not know
- Get to know someone and let them get to know you
- Show an interest in others
- Show caring when a friend needs you
- Are friendly to people who look and act different