UV Light Disco, Friday 15 June.
The UV Light disco will be held on Friday 15 June. The disco will coincide with a school mufti day so that children do not get fluro paint on their school uniform!
The theme for the mufti day and disco will be 'Fluro'. If your child does not have any fluro clothing, something white will stand out just as well under the UV lights. However, be mindful that the UV paint may not wash out of white clothing.
The cost of the disco will be $10.00 per child and this will be charged to your school account. If your child will NOT be attending the disco, please advise Tania at the school office and your account will not be charged.
Tania's email is: email@example.com
The $10.00 ticket fee covers pizza and water, UV paint and one glow item. We will also endeavour to contact families whose child/children suffer from allergies to discuss alternative catering options.
The following times have been allocated per year level:
- Pre-School & Junior School: 2.30 - 3.15pm
- Years 4-8: 3.30 - 5.00pm
Glow Merchandise for Sale
This year there will be a range of glow items available for you to purchase. Please bring along some cash as there may not be an eftpos machine available.
The items we will be selling are:
- Rainbow LED Finger Lights - $1.00ea
- Fibre Optic Hair Extensions - $3.00ea
- LED Wrap Bracelets - $3.00ea
- Rainbow Flashing Foam Sticks - $4.00ea
Junior School - Family Room
If your child is to be returned to the Junior School Family Room for after school care, please let your child's classroom teacher know. We will make sure your child is accompanied from the School Hall to the Family Room at the conclusion of the disco.
Collection of School Bags
- Junior School - school bags will be located beside your child's class sign, undercover outside the Junior School Hall.
- Girls' Prep School - school and sports bags will be located undercover outside the Girls' School
- Boys' Prep School - school and sports bags will be located undercover outside the Art Room.
If your child/children would normally go to Prep Room until 5.30pm on Friday, please let your child's classroom teacher know. These children will be kept in the school hall with the Friends' committee members, until collected by parents.
If anyone is available to assist on the night with set-up, face painting or crowd control, please let us know by emailing: