Three Christchurch Girls High School/Te Kura o Hine Waiora students competed in the South Island Secondary School Swimming Champs held in Timaru.
We travelled down to Timaru for the weekend and everyone who participated did very well, coming out with some great swims and personal bests.
Congratulations to the following girls for their placings.
- Natalie Sturt 13 year olds 100m Breaststroke
- Natalie Sturt 13 year olds 50m Breastroke
- Natalie Sturt 13 year olds 100m Freestyle
- Natalie Sturt 13 year olds 100m Individual Medley
- Jenny Song 15 year olds 100m Butterfly