As we head towards Term 2 and 3, winter uniform is required to be worn to school.
Students are expected to be in winter uniform on the first day of Term 2. Please use the school holidays to ensure your young person's uniform is ready to be worn on Monday 2nd May.
Winter uniform consists of:
- A kilt, hem between 10-20cm from the ground, in regulation pure wool worsted material, or navy blue regulation trousers, or lava lava
- Long-sleeved white blouse or striped 3/4 sleeve shirt for seniors
- Regulation navy-blue V-necked pullover or navy-blue cardigan (not streetwear)
- School tie
- Navy-blue ribbed or wool pantyhose, or plain navy-blue 3/4 socks
- Navy-blue & red striped woollen scarf (optional and NOT to be worn in classes)
- Dark brown, polished leather T-bar, U-bar or lace-up shoes with low heel
- Red softshell jacket
Please note, the school blazer or red softshell jacket is to be worn on the streets NOT the cardigan.