The cold conditions were challenging but that didn't stop the great results!
Last week the Christchurch Girls’ High School Triathlon Team went to Sumner to race in the Canterbury Secondary Schools Triathlon. The cold conditions were challenging but that didn't stop the great results.
- Pixie Cockerill was 2nd and Paris Carroll 3rd in the u16 girls
- Alyx Day was 4th in the U19 girls
- CGHS 1 placed 1st in the U16 girls with Amye Kellow, Phoebe Donald and Madeline Sharpe
- CGHS 2 placed 9th in the U16 girls with Tia Roffey, Lucy Frame and Harriet Cochrane
- CGHS 3 placed 4th in the U14 girls with Ariella Brown, Mackenzie Mason and Pippa Baker
Overall it was great day with some amazing performances, swimming 350m, biking 9km and running 3km. It is always great to see so many girls get involved and give it their best.