All stubs (sold or unsold) must be returned to the office by Monday, 20th June so that a complete draw can be made on Thursday, 23rd June 2022.
All 5,000 raffle tickets have been issued to families and we have been overwhelmed by the positive response to selling them.
As you know, each raffle book consists of five $5 tickets, each ticket providing an opportunity to win one of five draws of prizes. The books have stubs to record the purchaser details and tear-off tickets to give to the purchaser.
Below is a reminder of the procedure:
- Sell the tickets and keep the cash (because your May school account has been charged for the tickets).
- Return the ticket stubs to the school office no later than Wednesday, 15th June 2022.
- If you have not returned the ticket stubs you will be contacted at this time. All stubs, regardless of whether they have been sold or not, need to be returned to the school office so that a complete draw can be made on Thursday, 23rd June 2022.
- A credit will be issued to your account at the end of August for unsold tickets. Please note this will only apply to ticket stubs that have been returned by Wednesday, 15th June 2022.
If you have any queries or If you wish to receive and sell further raffle books, please email the school office
We appreciate the support of the Columba College community in making this a successful fundraising venture.
- Columba College Parents’ Association