Gardener / Caretaker's Assistant - Part-time Role
- Do you enjoy gardening, landscaping and working in the outdoors?
- Are you able to manage the physical demands of an outside job, including bending, lifting, carrying?
- Do you have relevant trade experience reflective of dealing with basic repairs and maintenance in a school environment?
- Can you multitask and communicate effectively?
- Are you fun to be around, a self-starter with a positive can-do attitude?
If you have answered “yes” to the above, you may be the person we are looking for.
A part-time position is presently available (30 hours weekly) focused on taking care of our gardens and campus presentation while also supporting our Caretaker on an 'ad hoc' basis.
This is an opportunity to make a positive difference to the overall presentation of our school campus for our students and school community to enjoy.
If you are interested to know more, please call Mr Gary Williams on 03 467 5188 between 9am and 2pm Tuesday to Thursday. For a copy of the job description and employment application form, please contact Gary via email on email@example.com