CCNZ works across the country to improve the lives of people affected by IBD, but we're only able to get there with your help and support.
As a not-for-profit, volunteer driven charity that receives no government funding, CCNZ relies on donations, community fundraising activities, sponsorships, business partnerships and our numerous volunteers to continue our important work.
By getting involved in volunteering, fundraising, donating and campaigning, you can help us provide the charity's services for people with Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, help sustain vital outreach programmes for those who are struggling with the physical and emotional toll of living with IBD, and support our efforts in patient advocacy and raising public awareness.
If you want more information about how to fundraise and to get a fundraising form, please contact Belinda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or if you just want to donate to us, you can do so by visiting our Give-a-little page.
Fundraising and event Ideas
Take a look at the ideas below, which may just provide you with some inspiration to hold a fundraiser for CCNZ.
- Fundraising Auction. – could be part of a trivia night.
- Sausage sizzle – check out your local Mitre 10, Bunnings or Harvey Norman stores for details.
- Listing an item on Trade me with proceeds going to Camp Purple.
- Book Sale or Garage sale.
- Car Wash
- School Mufti Day – Gold coin donation
- Marathon or Fun runs – you can use crowd funding webpages to set up and promote.
- Movie nights – Contact your local Movie Theatre to see if they can help you.
- Pub Quiz night.
- Birthday / Christmas gifts – Instead of having presents for your birthday, ask people to donate the money to the Camp instead.
- Chocolate drives – contact your favourite confectioner for more details e.g. Cadbury.
- Competitions – Guess how many lollies in the jar.
- Go without – be creative, you could go without your television, phone, coffee and encourage your friends and family to sponsor you.
- Bake sale.
Our work is only made possible through the generous support of people like you!