Below are links to the Pandemic Response Framework and Diocesan Policy for Worship at all Alert Levels.
The documents below will assist faith communities who have in place an Action Plan for the Provision of Ministry for Level 2 as previously outlined. While we do not require plans for Level 1, those who have these in place will be able to continue worship (subject to any revised Government directives) for any movement back into Alert Level 2.
All parishes with approved plans are noted on the Worship On-Line and Live web page. This site also directs people to your own websites or contact details.
The links to other documents referenced above follow:
- Diocese of Dunedin Pandemic Response Framework
- Diocesan Policy for Ministry and Worship
- Action Plan for the Provision of Ministry
These documents are also available from the Health and Safety Page on our website in the Pandemic Resources folder.
Here are links to other appendix documents associated with the Pandemic Response Framework
- Appendix 3: Diocese of Dunedin Faith Community Worship Checklist Level 2
- Appendix 4: Diocese of Dunedin Church Buildings Cleaning and External Users Checklist Level 2
- Appendix 5: Diocese of Dunedin Contact Tracing Register Template Level 2
- Appendix 6: Diocese of Dunedin Small Group Checklist
- Appendix 8: Diocese of Dunedin Church Safety Poster
- Appendix 9: Diocese of Dunedin Office Safety Poster
- Appendix 10: Diocese of Dunedin Children’s Ministry Checklists Alert Level 2
- Appendix 12: Welcome Notice Poster for Churches Level 1
- Appendix 13: Link to Government COVID 19 Posters
- Appendix 14: Alert Level 1 Advice for Pew sheets