As part of our occasional series on Health and Safety Matters, we want to give you the opportunity to share your good ideas and resources with others.
We have created a "Parish Resources for Sharing" folder on our website where Parishes can share any forms, templates, processes etc that they have developed that could be adapted by others (accessible through out main Health and Safety page under "Key Resources")
Have a look at what has been shared with us so far (thanks Holy Trinity Parish in Invercargill North).
If you have something that you think works well, contact Andrew Metcalfe email@example.com and we will put it in this area.
Previous articles in Health and Safety Series:
- Keeping Ourselves Safe 1: Winter travelling tips, safe driving policy
- Keeping Ourselves Safe 2: Health and Safety pages on our website, winter wellness resources
- Dealing with older (historic) buildings- including risk assessment and information/resources from Heritage NZ
- Open Door Churches: Insurance Implications - some advice and resources for Concordia Insurance
- New Child Protection Policy
- Safety after March Christchurch Attacks