The downstairs office has landed our closing period over the summer break.
Summer Holiday Break
The Diocesan Office will be be closed for business from
Midday on Thursday 22 December 2022 and re-open on Monday 9 January 2023.
Usual Office Hours
The Diocesan office is open Monday to Friday 9am to 3pm. Please note for any attendees in person: We still ask you to wear a face mask in the downstairs area of Peter Mann House and check if any staff person you are visiting in person prefers this. Masks are encouraged but not required in the boardroom – for any meetings here we will have windows open and the heater on.
Help with your virtual meetings
A reminder that we can assist you with setting up any viritual meetings you wish to run - Vestry, Housegroup, Bible Study or any small group gatherings. Zoom meetings or Teleconferencing are available through the Diocesan office. See our Contact webpage for more about Zoom. Please talk to Nicola Wong for more information.
Office contact information
To speak to Bishop Steven Benford, please contact his Executive Assistant, Nicola Wong.
- Nicola Wong (Bishop’s Executive Assistant): email@example.com, Direct line: 03-488 0826
- Andrew Metcalfe (Diocesan Registrar): firstname.lastname@example.org, Direct line: 03-488 0821
- Dominique Aitcheson (Diocesan Senior Accounts Clerk): email@example.com, Direct Line: 03-488 0825
- Fiona Gray (Diocesan Accountant):
- firstname.lastname@example.org, Direct Line 03-488 0828
- Ven Dr Michael Godfrey (Diocesan Ministry Educator): email@example.com, Direct Line: 03-488 0829
- Rev'd John Graveston (Diocesan Child Youth & Family Educator): firstname.lastname@example.org, cell phone 022 049-6029
- Ven Dr Anne van Gend (Diocesan Community Ministry Enabler): email@example.com , Cell phone 027 264 7245