Who do you call if your child is sick? Where do they go if they hurt themselves?.....
Location: Leeston Dunsandel Road - entrance up the ramp off the Main School Carpark.
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 03 324 3369
Office Opening Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 3.30pm.
Absentees, lateness, signing in and out, first aid, lost property, messages for students, delivery to school of your child’s lunch, sports gear, forgotten items of clothing etc. are all handled by the administration staff at the school's Main Office.
Uniform and Leave Passes
We understand that occasionally your child will need to leave school early, or during the day for an appointment, or perhaps not have one or more correct uniform items. If this occurs, please send a note with your child to school, and they will be required to present that to the Kaitiaki on Duty who will issue them a Leave or Uniform Pass. Please ensure your note specifies the reason so we can enter it in our Student Records correctly, as per the Ministry of Education's requirements.If you are ever unsure about the procedure, please email: email@example.com
Please wash your hands, cover your cough and stay home if you're sick.
Each and every absence must be reported either by calling the absences line (03 324 8010) or reporting it on the App. Please ensure you do this PRIOR to 9am where possible.
We are constantly having lost property handed in to the Main Office - if your child has misplaced an item of clothing etc please have them come to the Main Office to check if we have it.
Helpful hint going forward: Please ensure all school clothing is named.
Our Guidance Team (counsellor, student counsellor, and nurse) are on site throughout the school week. To book an appointment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our school nurse is on site on a Monday from 9am-3pm.
Support after hours
- If it is an emergency and you, or someone you know, is at immediate risk call 111 - select police if physical injury has occurred select Ambulance
- Crisis mental health Care, Freephone 0800 920 092, (24 hours, 7 days a week)
- Child, Adolescent & Family (CAF) Mental Health Service 0800 218 219 -press 2
- Lifeline – 0800 543 354
- Asian Helpline – 0800 862 342
- Suicide Crisis Helpline – 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO)
- Youthline – 0800 376 633 or free text 234
- Depression Helpline – 0800 111 757 or free text 4202 Samaritans – 0800 726 666
- Need to talk? Free call or text 1737 support from trained counsellor
- What's Up – 0800 942 8787 (5–18 year olds). Phone counselling Monday to Friday, midday–11pm and weekends, 3pm–11pm.
- Kidsline – 0800 54 37 54 for young people up to 18 years of age. Open 24/7. thelowdown.co.nz – or email@example.com or free text 5626
- Anxiety New Zealand - 0800 269 4389
- Where to get help for sexual violence o Rape Crisis – 0800 88 33 00
- Victim Support – 0800 842 846, text 4334, webchat safetotalk.nz or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Harbour – Online support and information for people affected by sexual abuse o Womens Refuge – 0800 733 843 (females only)
- Male Survivors Aotearoa – Helplines across NZ (males only) o If you or someone else is in immediate danger – call 111
- Support for students identifying as part of the rainbow community https://outline.org.nz/