To book any of the following Workshops, Tasters or Information Sessions please come to Careers and see Claire Jones.
First Aid - 4 April
For Hagley College 16-19 year olds. A one day work-based First Aid training course covering unit standards 6400, 6401, 6402 (4 credits in total at Levels 1, 2 & 3). Venue: Hagley Careers Centre. Time: 8am - 4pm. Please check with your teachers that you can attend.
Customer Service Workshop - 21-22 March
For Hagley College 16-19 year olds. A two-day workshop Applied Service Concepts course covering unit standards 56, 57, 28145 (6 credits at Level 1 & 2). Venue : Hagley Careers Centre. Time: TBC. Please check with your teachers that you can attend.
Forthcoming (free) Taster Courses at ARA (Years 11-13 only)
- 12 March - Engineer for a Day
- 11 April - Introduction to Vehicle Servicing
- 11 April - Builder for a Day
- 11 April - Joiner for a Day
Information Sessions at ARA (free) No age limit.
These will all take place at Manawa - the new health centre by the Christchurch Hospital:
- 13 March - Midwifery (5-6.30pm)
- 3 April - Nursing (5.30-7pm)
- 3 April - Pre-Health Study Preparation (7-7.30pm)
- 3 April - Applied Science (7.30-8pm)