1. Heaton Intermediate
Payment direct to the Heaton bank account (no credit card or cash options)
Quote invoice number
Name of student
Bank Account: 12-3209-0153503-00
‘Secure and streamlined payment for international students’
Heaton Normal Intermediate School has partnered with Flywire to offer a secure and streamlined way to make a payment from overseas.
Founded by a former international student, Flywire’s mission is to save money for international students and their families that would otherwise be lost on bank fees and unfavourable foreign exchange rates.
WHY USE FLYWIRE?
Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country offering excellent foreign exchange rates and no hidden fees. Payment options can include local bank transfer (telegraphic transfer), debit card, credit card, e-wallets and other options.
You will be able to track the progress of your payment online and receive email and text alerts each step of the way.
Multilingual customer support via phone, chat and email is available 24x7 if you need assistance with your payment.
HOW TO MAKE A PAYMENT
1. To get started, log into Enroller to view the Offer and Invoice summary. Select “I am paying from overseas” to pay using Flywire and click ‘Pay now’.
2. Once you are redirected to the Flywire website, select the country you would like to pay from.
3. Enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
4. Follow the instructions provided to send funds to Flywire. For debit/credit card payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency. Note: Additional local payment options may be available depending on the country you are paying from.
5. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to your institution. You can also create a Flywire account to track your payment online 24x7.
FLYWIRE CUSTOMER SUPPORT INFORMATION
Phone: +64 (4) 97476259
HEATON PAYMENT QUERIES
Please contact Jackie Hawthorn
Email - email@example.com