Please contact us if you have any questions about your application process. +64 3 338 5119 extension 871, email@example.com
Step One - Download
Step Two - Complete
Complete your International Student Application Form and Contract of Enrolment.
Prepare your supporting documents:
- a passport size photograph
- a copy of your passport
- a hand-written letter introducing yourself, and explaining your reasons for wanting to study at Hillmorton
- two recent school reports (translated into English if the original is not in English)
- a letter of recommendation from a teacher (in English)
- learning or medical records (as indicated on the application form)
- vaccination certificate (in English).
Step Three - Submit
Give your completed International Student Application Form and Contract of Enrolment and supporting documents to your agent, or, email your full application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Four - Acceptance
Your application will be assessed.
If it is successful you will be issued with an invoice for your fees and homestay along with an Offer of Place
If it is not successful, you will be sent a letter declining your application.
Step Five - Payment
Pay your fees.
You will be sent a receipt. Your Offer of Place is now confirmed.
Step Six - Visa
Apply for a student visa through Immigration New Zealand.
If you are studying for less than 90 days, you do not require a student visa.
To assist with your visa application, Immigration New Zealand has a First-time Student Visa Application Checklist and a Student Visa Application Checklist - Continuing International Students.
Email us a copy of your visa and your flight information. We will send you your pre-departure pack.