Riverside Community Church established Waimak Open Door in 2019 to support people in North Canterbury, in particular Kaiapoi and surrounding areas.
Waimak Open Door is open on Thursdays, 11am-2pm, at 45 Charles St, Kaiapoi (next to the skatepark). Drop in for a cuppa. All are welcome. Contact 327 6917. They offer:
- A drop-in centre for the community
- Help to people to feel part of the community
- A warm welcome and a listening ear
- Free morning tea and a light lunch
- Craft club - knitting, card making, etc.
- Bedding, baby clothes and more.