Please read below for more information
Children are welcome to scooter to school (Please no bikes) on the following conditions.
1. The school takes no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged scooters
2. Children must leave the scooter in the rack
3. Children must enter and exit via the Driveway on Tyne St
4. Children are not allowed to ride their scooter through the school at any time
5. Once they leave their scooter they must not return to it until they leave the school
6. No bicycles at this stage as we are limited by space.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a loss of the privilege of leaving the scooter in the school grounds
The rack can be found along the fence line on the inside gate up the Tyne St driveways entrance.
We would recommend a high vis top and helmet but we will not be policing this as it is the parent's responsibility to get their child to and from school safely.
Please sign the form below if you would like your child to bring a scooter and will support the above rules.