School Start Date
School starts for the children on Wednesday
January 29th, at 9am.
School Office Holiday Hours
The school office will be open from Tuesday 28th
of January from 10.00-3.00pm and then 8:30 -3:30 from Wednesday 29th. Staff will be around all day Monday but will be in meetings throughout the day.
Office Max hold our stationery lists, which you can access from their website. You can print the list from here if you prefer to purchase elsewhere. Office Max return some funds to the school from the purchases made from them which is very helpful to our school. Office Max have an online option for purchasing which provides the option of delivery to your home.
School Sun Hats and Tops
All children are required to have a broad brimmed school sun hat for all of term 1. These are available from the school office for $15. Children are also expected to have a school top that they wear for sports events and field trips.
Term 1 Holidays
Holidays in Term 1 to note:
- Waitangi Day - Thursday 6th Feb
- Otago Day - Monday 23 March
- Teacher Only Day - Friday 27 March
- Easter Friday - 10 April
Term Breaks and End of Year
- Term 1 - 30 January -9 April
- Term 2 - 27 April - 3 July
- Term 3 - 20 July - 25 September
- Term 4 - 12 October - 11 December - To be confirmed
Activity Registrations There will be an email coming out regarding summer sport and all other activity registrations next week. Please have a look at our school website for information on the sports available.
Other activities include
- Kapa Haka - Year 2-6 - Friday afternoon
- KPSTV - Tuesday and Thursday lunchtimes
- Dance - Wednesday Lunch
- Orchestra - Year 3- 6 - Friday afternoons
- Choir - Monday lunchtime
- Ukulele - Friday afternoons
- French - Costs apply - http://www.lpa.co.nz - Wednesday at 8:30 and lunchtime
- Guitar - Costs apply - http://www.musiqhub.co.nz - Thursday mornings during class time
- Keyboard - Costs apply - Wednesday mornings