Weekly Zoom sessions are being held to support parents of primary and intermediate aged children with ideas and resources on a range of common problems.
- MICAMHS stands for Maternal Infant Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service.
- These seminars are designed to give an overview of information, ideas and resources on a range of common problems.
- The sessions will be delivered via Zoom. You are welcome to come to any of them.
- Please email to register your interest and you will be sent a Zoom link along with some helpful resources on the topic.
- There will be limited time at the end of each session for questions and/or a brief discussion.
To register for any of these sessions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link below for more information on weekly topics: