Congratulations to all involved.
The following boys participated in all of the activities and competitions. They have been rewarded with vouchers and certificates in recognition of their efforts and enthusiasm.
The following students were in the top five points scorers on the leader board:
- Ian Tan, Nic Schollum, Seva Solomatenko, Luke Hammond and Mrigank Das.
The following students made it into the top 10:
- Massimo Pezzuto, Conor Casey, Liam Thorne, Johan Lokman and Kane Chang.
These students featured in the top 20:
- Joshua Washington, Chaase Williams, Tigue McGregor, Cam Fraser and Alex McKean.
- Ashwin Rajesh, Finn Boucher, Nikos Stamou, Jack Morrison and Kaden Williamson.
Well done to everyone who participated enthusiastically, contributing to the enjoyment and success of the week.
I would also like to acknowledge Lukas Ghidella and Adam Salisbury, who showed excellent leadership and commitment to ensuring the success of the activities and the event. They were assisted by Louis McNabb and Nick Reid.
The inaugural Interhouse Literary Quiz was an exciting event to conclude the week’s activities.
Equipped with three rounds of questions, Mr McIvor was the Quiz Master extraordinaire.
House colours were to the fore, the competition was strong and the results were very close, with one question deciding the winning team.
- Congratulations to Hanover, ably led by Max Mackle, who took out first place.
- Tudor also fielded a strong team and came in a very close second.
- Stuart earned third place.
- Windsor was one point behind in fourth place.
Well done to all involved and we look forward to next year’s quiz.
Once again, I would like to acknowledge and thank our wonderful PTSA for their support and generosity. The PTSA Reading Challenge has inspired many students to give it a go and students are able to complete this Reading Challenge over the next few weeks, to be in the draw for canteen vouchers.