The following position has become available at KingsWay School, Senior Campus.
Receptionist, Senior Campus
You will be the first person visitors meet when arriving at our school and that is important to us. We seek an exceptional part time receptionist who thrives in a busy environment, communicating with a wide range of people, including students, parents, staff within the school and visitors from outside organisations.
It is essential you possess a professional, welcoming and flexible manner, with competent IT skills.
The following are prerequisites for a receptionist who will:
- welcome students and visitors with courtesy and respect, providing outstanding assistance
- answer incoming telephone calls professionally, promptly and politely
- high energy levels, this is a busy and varied position
- have experience in reception and office administration
- possess a range of competent IT skills which include using the student database, KAMAR (preferable but not essential, training provided)
- be willing to provide back-up first aid in the Health Centre on occasion
- have excellent English language skills, both verbal and written
This is a permanent, part time position for two days per week working from 8:30am to 3:15pm, less a half hour unpaid lunch break, during school term time only, or 40 weeks p.a. Exact days to be negotiated. The successful applicant should be prepared to start work as soon as possible.
Applications close on Friday, 8 February at 4pm.
Please CLICK HERE for the link to our website page and download the application form required under 'Support Staff'.
Your completed application form, CV and cover letter should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to J. Kinzett, KingsWay School, PO Box 54, Red Beach, 0945.
For further information please phone Julia Kinzett on 09 427 0907 or email email@example.com.