CASE Senior Space School – Management Training for Young Leaders. This is an invitation to Senior School students in Years 11-13.
“We stand on the brink of a technological revolution that will fundamentally alter the way we live, work, and relate to one another. In its scale, scope, and complexity, the transformation will be unlike anything humankind has experienced before”, World Economic Forum.
It is predicted that students will have as many as five different careers and 17 different employers in their lives. Today’s top professions such as Engineering, Medicine, Law, Finance and IT will experience massive changes through technological innovation, and STEAM skills will be the key for enabling students to navigate all future industries successfully. We believe Space Exploration is a pertinent way to showcase the dynamics and diversity of applying STEAM skills in a highly innovative industry.
KingsWay School is partnering with the California Association for STEAM Education (CASE) and Actura to offer our students a world-class STEAM enrichment program designed to light the fire of inspiration in your child. Students will experience:
- Innovation: Discover NASA technologies and visit leading commercial space flight organisations
- Management: Manage a $600 million Mission to Mars Project at Space University, Houston
- Entrepreneurship: Learn how to introduce and fund innovation either as a start-up or within an enterprise, students will learn from the best in Silicon Valley
- Leadership: Engage with inspirational leaders from the space industry
- Putting it all together: Students will collaborate to solve real space industry problems in the ChallengeX project
- Cultural enrichment: through big atmosphere NBA and MLB sports games, visit amazing San Francisco, Silicon Valley and Houston.
CASE’s bespoke personal and leadership development program will equip your child with the critical skills they can apply now, empowering them to become the leaders of tomorrow.
Your child will return with a greater passion to drive their future success.
Information Evening at KingsWay School
The Information Evening will be held on Wednesday, 3 July from 7.30pm in the Conference Room at the Senior Campus.
Head to this website for more information and to RSVP to the Information Evening:
The Junior Space School Information Evening for Year 8-10 students will start at 6pm in the Conference Room on Monday, 3 July. CLICK HERE for the full article included in this newsletter.
I encourage you to attend the Information Evening session and look forward to seeing you there.
Head of Senior School