We are currently enrolling for the below Social Skills and Anxiety Management programmes. An awesome way to start the year!
Wed 15 Jan- Fri 17 Jan
Wed 15 Jan - Fri 17 Jan
Wed 22 Jan- Fri 24 Jan
Various groups available for 5-10 and 11-15 year olds.
$95 per student OR $160 for two siblings.
Spaces are limited. Contact us to enroll now.
The benefits of Talk Together
- Talk Together has made the commitment to provide this specialist service at cost, within communities, to be as accessible to families as possible.
- Small supportive groups with two professional facilitators. Find out more about the facilitators here: https://www.talktogether.co.nz/about-us
- Groups tailored to the children attending so individual goals can be focused on- no standard 'one size fits all' programme.
- Personalised summaries for each child at the conclusion of the programme with follow up ideas. These are great to share with your child's wider team to help generalise skills.
- Perfect for returning and new students- activities are always changing.
The overarching areas we focus on include:
- theory of mind development
- emotional intelligence
- conflict resolution
- communication skills
- strategies for managing anxious feelings
- emotional regulation
- How to form friendships and maintain them.
All while having lots of fun!
You can find out more about Talk Together here: www.talktogether.co.nz or like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/talktogethersocialskills/