We live our value of Manaakitanga and expect students to wear their uniform with pride and respect.
As part of your enrolment, you and your parents/caregivers agree to wear your uniform with pride and respect. It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct uniform is worn to and from school each day. We will follow-up with students and their parents to ensure that uniform is worn correctly. Hoodies are not part of our school uniform.
Students must not wear jewellery while in uniform except for:
- Earrings including studs, sleepers or nose studs are allowed with the following conditions
- Earring studs of no more than 5.2mm, gold silver, pearl or birthstone only
- Sleep earrings of no more than 12 mm diameter in each earlobe
- Nose studs of no more than 1mm, clear, gold or silver only
- Facial or visible body piercings other than earrings are not permitted
- A taonga of pounamu or bone may be worn outside the uniform
If you wear other items of jewellery you will be asked to remove them. If you continue to wear other items of jewellery or clothing, they may be confiscated for a period of time.
Click here for the full uniform guidelines
Required Uniform includes:
- MGC Skirt – mid calf length Napier tartan
- MGC Summer blouse – white, short sleeved, worn outside the skirt
- MGC Winter blouse – white, long sleeved with stiffened collar points, worn tucked in, with blue and gold striped College tie
- Short plain white school socks regardless of the season. No logos
- Plain flat heeled leather school black shoes with no adornments.
Click here for the uniform brochure
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 1.00 pm to 2.15 pm during school terms
- Closed Public Holidays and Staff Only Days
Students are welcome to try on and reserve orders with payment on pick up in December/January. Any queries contact Worth Rhine on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The uniform shop is open extra hours in November, December and January. Please check our website for the most up to date information these hours as they do change.
Additional Opening Hours 2022
- Monday 24 January - 10.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Tuesday 25 January to Friday 28 January - 10.00 am to 3.00 pm
- Monday 31 January - 11.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Tuesday 1 February to Friday 4 February - 10.00 am to 2.00 pm
- Wednesday 9 February - 12.00 pm to 2.15 pm
- Friday 11 February - 12.00 pm to 2.15 pm