Set up Access
We use Hero for school communications and it would be helpful for you to set up your access so you receive all of the information you need to support your child during their time at Maungaraki School.
Here is a reminder of how to access Hero if you haven't already set up an account:
To set your password and log into Hero for the first time:
1. Download the Hero by LINC-ED app from the app store
Note: use the keywords Hero LINC-ED when searching for the app
Alternatively, open your browser and enter go.linc-ed.com
2. Click NEW USER
3. Enter the email address you have provided the school and click SUBMIT
If your email address is not accepted, please contact your school.
4. You will receive a message confirming a password email has been sent
5. Open your email inbox and click on the Hero Password Reset email
If you do not receive a Hero Password Reset email, check your spam folder.
6. Open the email and click Reset your password
7. Enter a secure password (8 or more characters), verify this password then click SUBMIT. This will log you into Hero.
8. The next time you sign into Hero enter your email address and your chosen password. Click SUBMIT
- Community notices sent by your child's school. If the text is long, you may need to click read more to view the whole message
- Financial information can also be viewed, if this has not been enabled contact the school.
- Links to School Clothing, Facebook and Lunchonline have been set up for easy access.
- Term dates
- School calendar of events
- Notify the school if your child is absent or late
- Customise your account by adding a profile image
- Select how you wish to receive notifications
To edit your user profile:
- Click on the kaleidoscope image at the top right-hand side of your screen
- Select EDIT PROFILE
- Here you can change your password
- You can also add or change a profile image
To log out:
- Click on the kaleidoscope or profile image at the top right-hand side of your screen
- Click LOG OUT