This year over 40 students went out to work one day a week with a range of employers in the Hutt Valley and Wellington.
Some of our students have been given apprenticeships or employment in their Gateway job.
The Gateway programme strengthens pathways for students from school to further education and training or employment. In 2017, students challenged themselves in expanding their life skills and learning the value of job satisfaction.
We would like to thank all of our employers very much for the time and effort they have put into our students:
- The Working Mens Club Restaurant Dogs R Us
- Avalon Kindergarten Blueriver Café
- Pak n Save Lower Hutt The Coffee Club
- Angus Inn Hotel - Reception Salvation Family Stor Co-Ed Coffee Educators Stevens Motors
- Little Café Midas
- Hutt City New World – Bakery/ Deli Angus Inn
- Les Mills The Warehouse Hutt City
- Yoghurt Story Lower Hutt Early Childhood
- DE McMillan Paint & Panel Buzz Café
- Tamati Ole Pasefika Educare ANZ, Queens Drive
- South Coast Construction
- Naenae Kai Café/Canteen