Team Leader Position at Nayland College Tuckshop
START DATE 5 FEBRUARY 2019
- SOLE CHARGE position with additional help of student workers and a Service Assistant when required for busier times
- You will be required to work SCHOOL TERM TIME ONLY
- Hours in the vicinity of 30 per week. 8:15am-2:45pm
Ideally this position will suit someone looking for SCHOOL HOURS ONLY, no weekend work and no school holiday work…these positions don’t come along every day!
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Honest, reliable and the ability to pass a police check is essential
- Experience in the food industry OR an interest in food and the ability to follow basic recipes
- The ability to think on your feet and make clear concise decisions
- An eye for detail…presentation is key
- A “can do” positive and happy attitude
- Must be able to multitask and work at pace in a limited time frame service
- Familiarity with Food Control Plans advantageous but full training will be given
- Smart Phone essential
- Cash handling and basic budgeting skills necessary
- An understanding of stock levels/ ordering stock / general paperwork
You will have the opportunity to take ownership of “your” tuckshop under the guidance of your Operations Manager and become part of the Libelle Group family as we launch our new Heart Foundation approved Eat Smart menu nationwide. As an employee of Libelle you will be required to complete Level 2 National Certificate in Retail at our expense within the required timeframe.
If you think this sounds like you and you are up for a challenge, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a cover letter briefly outlining why you think this position is for you and current CV with 2 references.