Starting from Monday 11 March our hospitality students will be gaining some real catering and hospitality experience, as well as earning credits by working at our Kuaka Cafe.
The following menu is available at lunch times only (in addition to the yummy food already available):
Term 1 Menu:
- Week 6 (11 March) Greek Pasta salad & Lemon slice
- Week 7 (18 March) Chicken Pasta Broccoli & Cauliflower salad & Biscuits
- Week 8 (25 March) Roast vegetable pasta salad & Muffins
- Week 9 (1 April) Beef Stroganoff with noodles & Batter Cake
- Week 10 (8 April) Toasted sandwiches & Apple slice
The dishes are made from stratch by our students and 'real' coffee and hot chocolates will be available for purchase.
Payment is by cash or EFTpos.
Nayland College would also like to thank ATEC Nelson for providing the eftpos facility at a much reduced rate to enable students and staff the ease of using eftpos to pay.