Unravelling the Adolescent Brain Event Information - Monday 2 August, 2021, 6-8pm at Oamaru Intermediate School. The cost is FREE! R.S.V.P to firstname.lastname@example.org
To feel supported and informed as a parent while providing guidance and support through this transition from childhood to adulthood.
- Recognising and enhancing adolescents' strengths
- Positive and negative aspects of risk-taking
- The increased importance of peers
- Changes in sleep patterns
- Exploring the potential influence of alcohol use
- Benefits and risks associated with social media use.
For more information visit www.brainwave.org
Also check out the image below on "What does your child really need"? Please R.S.V.P to Sue Dundass - Sue@familycare.org.nz or 0276031145.
We will have our Library open if parents need support looking after children.