Check out what's happening in the community.
- Art classes Term 2 - open for enrolment... art classes on Monday, Tuesday, or Friday from 3:30-5.00 pm at the Loft above the collective cafe on Harbour street. Ages 5 - adult. Please contact Luzette Crossan at email@example.com or 021 077 2149 for more details.
- Oamaru Farmer's market - every Sunday 9.30 am - 1.00 pm at the Harbour area. 30 May 2021:
- Come and enjoy a great variety of locally grown fresh seasonal produce, gluten-free salamis, pastries, preserves, food, beverages, and much more.
- Come on down and have breakfast with us, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and live music. Have a cup of locally grown and roasted coffee, or freshly squeezed orange juice, indulge in sweet treats and delicious hot foods whilst the kids relax at our play area.
- Important Notices: Selwyn the Sharpener will be at the Market this weekend.
- Covid-19 Vaccination Roadshow Fono: Please find attached an invitation to attend a Covid-19 Vaccination Roadshow Fono held next Tuesday 1st June 2021 from 5.30 pm – 7.00 pm at the Brydone Hotel, Wear Street, Oamaru. Please RSVP by Monday 31st May for catering purposes. Feel free to share with others, it is open to anyone that is interested to come along and hear the information, ask questions, and also book in for your Covid-19 vaccination clinic that will be held at St Pauls Church Hall in early July 2021.