Please give this your urgent attention!
When a student is absent from school or late parents should...
- Ring the school office before 9 am (437 0822).
- Or text 022 327 5057 with your child's name and reason for the absence.
- Or use the Skool Loop App. See article attached with this newsletter regarding Skool Loop.
- Non-contact from parents will result in your child being recorded as truant. Please make this your priority in the morning if your child is away from school.
- Any student who is running late in the morning or leaving for appointments during the day must come to the office and Sign In/Out on the Vistab system.
- Continual absence, with no contact from parents, will be referred to the Principal.