The Malcam Trust ran a very successful pilot mindfulness course last year at our Hive youth centre so we're running four more this year.
People came in nervous about sitting for 5 minutes and by the end of it everyone was sitting for over an hour and even teaching their friends and family.
Positions are still available on the first course. Sign up now to learn this simple tool that can help in every aspect of daily life.
- free of charge
- 16-24 years of age only
- Wednesdays 4-6pm
- Hive Youth Centre @ The Malcam Trust, 45 Maori Road, Belleknowes, entry from Jubilee Park car park
- transport can be arranged if this will be an issue
Four course dates:
Course 1: Feb 26th - Apr 22nd
Course 2: Apr 29th - Jun 17th
Course 3: Jul 22nd - Sep 16th
Course 4: Oct 14th - Dec 9th
SIGN UP: https://forms.gle/MBnjZLGE9xgkMW4t8
Contact for more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. participants develop a solid mindfulness meditation practice
2. participants gain a deep understanding of mindfulness philosophy
3. participants feel confident and capable to share and teach this practice and philosophy with others
4. participants are able to reflect and share in the group about what's going on in their lives and how that relates to the practice and philosophy