Exam fees, which are due to be paid by 18 August 2017, have been added to each Year 11, 12 and 13 students' account.
- Flat fee for NCEA domestic students $ 76.70
- International fee-paying students $383.30
- Domestic students – $30 each scholarship subject.
- International Fee-payers - $102.20 each scholarship subject.
Financial assistance (must be applied for each year)
- Application for Financial Assistance forms are available from the school office or from:
- These must be returned to the school office before 18 August 2017, to enable the application to be processed and sent to NZQA. See the NZQA website for more information.
Assistance is provided for:
1. Benefit-based application
2. Income-based application
In most cases this will only apply if three or more members of a family are entered for NCEA.
If you have not paid the fees to school by the due date, you will have to pay the fees directly to NZQA.
They will require payment of the fees plus a late fee of $50.
If you have any questions please call the school office on 348 5073.