If you are considering enrolling your son or daughter for Year 9 in 2021, the close-off for applications is Friday 31 July. This includes all priority enrolments.
Click here to see the new online Prospectus
Click here to download a printable version of the 2021 Prospectus
To fill out an online enrolment form, click here
If you are unable to access the online application form, please contact the main office for a printed copy. Phone 348 5073 or email email@example.com
- Friday 31 July: The pre-enrolment period for in-zone students and the enrolment period for out-of-zone students closes.
- Thursday 6 August: Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application.
- Friday 14 August: Applicants will confirm acceptance/non-acceptance of the place offered.
Students residing within the Riccarton High School Zone have priority right of entry.
Click here to view the zone and enrolment description.
If there are still places available after the receipt of applications from students within the zone, other applications received by the due date will be accepted in the following order of priority:
- Second Priority: Siblings of current students of Riccarton High School.
- Third Priority: Siblings of former students of Riccarton High School.
- Fourth Priority: Children of former students of Riccarton High School.
- Fifth Priority: Children of board of Riccarton High School.
- Sixth Priority: Any other applicants will be selected by ballot.
Enrolments received after the due date will be placed at the end of the balloted waiting list.
All applicants need to complete an Application for Admission form and are required to provide copies of the following documents:
- a birth certificate or passport
- passport status (if not born in New Zealand)
- evidence of address is required if living in-zone
To fill out the online enrolment form, click here