SECONDHAND UNIFORM SALES
The PTA sells second-hand uniforms on behalf of families. With the end of the school year just around the corner, now is a great time to wash any unwanted items and bring them in.
- Any uniform pieces for sale can be dropped off at the main office during term time. Downloading the second-hand uniform resale form and having it already filled out will speed up the drop-off process.
- We have two uniform sales sessions being held in the hall:
1. Saturday 14 December 2019, 9.00am - 11.00am
2. Saturday 18 January 2020, 9.00am - 11.00am.
- We accept all items of the school uniform for sale as long as it is in an acceptable condition. When filling out the form, please note the type of uniform piece and size it is ie: short sleeved striped girl’s blouse.
- We also hold limited stock of new red ties that can be purchased.
- Payment for the second-hand uniforms can be cash or eftpos.