Gina Wilson is coming to Christchurch!
Gina Wilson (BHSc, B'Ed Tchng, ND, DipHerbMed) is a Naturopath - specialising in health, learning and behaviour; a Nutrition Consultant and a Biomedical therapist. Gina works with children to improve their overall health via nutrition, natural supplements and education.
There are not many health professionals in New Zealand who have the depth of knowledge and ever-developing up to date information in this field as Gina. We are very fortunate to have her visiting Christchurch to present here for the first time.
Gina’s presentation offers practical help and covers:
- The importance of the gut and its effect on the body and brain
- Fussy eating and what you can do
- Poor sleep, some of the reasons why
- Constipation/diarrhoea and how to address these
- Suggestions of some basic supplements and why they may be needed e.g. zinc, magnesium, b- vitamins
- Common nutritional deficiencies that may contribute to ASD/ADHD behaviours
- Environmental toxic exposures that may contribute to ASD/ADHD behaviours
- Lifestyle habits that may contribute to ASD/ADHD behaviours
- How to identify underlying triggers for children’s behaviour (including anxiety and low mood) and learning problems
- How to address these causes so the child can thrive, concentrate, and learn with ease.
Location: St Albans School, Christchurch
Time and date: Saturday 31 August 2019 from 10am – 12noon
Cost: $25 per ticket
To register interest (or for any queries) email Kate Wood by Friday 5 July 2019
Spaces will go quickly so don’t hesitate to register your interest ASAP